Sopra Steria Recruitment is now looking for an Asset and Configuration Analyst to join our large client in their Staines office.
Asset and Configuration Analyst
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to work as an Asset and Configuration Analyst to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the Asset and Configuration Management Process. You will provide governance, quality and continuous improvement of the IS Asset and Configuration function.
You will be responsible for developing and owning the relationships between the Asset and Configuration Management team and the Data Owners within the Business, whilst ensuring the Asset and Configuration Management Process and CMS are fit for purpose, used in a compliant manner, and maintained as the single source of truth in relation to the IT Estate.
Furthermore, through the demonstration of an analytical approach and skill set, you will identify and deliver opportunities for continuous improvement around ITIL and COBIT best practice. You will also develop and implement Data Connection enhancements and relevant technology roadmap
- Plans work to achieve the overall objectives to implement the organisation’s Asset and Configuration Management policy and standards
- On-going development of the asset management process and associated methods/techniques adhering to ITIL good practice principles
- Ensures the correct level of governance and security is applied to those using Asset and Configuration Management tools, and that those users are adequately trained
- Provides regular Asset and Configuration Management reports, including monthly/weekly KPI’s, management reports and ad hoc CI reports
- Ensures the CMDB is populated, updated and audited
- Requires a broad understanding of the technologies provided and how they underpin the operations of the business
- Experience in capacity and supplier relationship management within a service framework including SLA, KPI and OLA management
- Process driven, structured and analytical approach
- Broad technical expertise and the ability to apply functional knowledge to complex and diverse issues
- Experience of working within an ITIL based service delivery model.
- Knowledge of managing performance with third parties or internal delivery teams within a service framework, including SLA, KPI and OLA management
- ITILv3 Service Management Foundation qualified
This a Fantastic opportunity to work with a great organisation. The career prospects are superb so please apply urgently to avoid disappointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job