We are Moneybarn, the UK’s largest specialist vehicle finance lender, and we are looking for an efficient and highly motivated Asset Administrator to join our growing Asset Management Team.
The Asset Management Team undertake a final call on terminated agreements to try and keep the customer in the vehicle. If this process fails, they are then responsible for recovering the asset, working closely with teams across the business and external partners. As Asset Administrator, you will undertake all administrative duties associated with managing the recovery and remarketing of our vehicles with high levels of accuracy and a flexible approach, to ensure the best possible outcomes for our customers.
This role would suit an experienced administrator, with a background in Insurance, Finance, Fraud, or Trace & Investigation. If you are resilient, have the confidence to make important decisions, and you are looking for an opportunity to work in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation, we’d love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to gather facts, ask appropriate questions and evaluate the information provided to ensure a fair outcome for the customer
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to manage high volume, repetitive tasks
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of FCA regulations, with experience of a regulated environment
- Be driven to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Competent with Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel)
- Experience working within the motor finance industry
- Conducting tracing investigations preferably in a debt recovery environment
- The confident use of tracing tools including open source (internet) searching
Why work for Moneybarn?
Ensuring we have a dedicated team is essential to our success, and we’ve worked hard to create a friendly working environment, which allows individuals to share ideas and deliver positive outcomes.
We want all employees to be able to fulfil their potential and excel in their role, so we invest heavily in training and development throughout the business. This approach enables us to nurture talent, and provide the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
The wellbeing of our team is incredibly important and we offer a gym, qualified instructors, keep-fit classes, Barney Bikes and regular fruit deliveries for employees to enjoy. We also run a range of regular in-house events and activities to promote interaction and communication within the company.
Are you enthusiastic about this Administrator role or keen to get some more information? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button!
- If you don’t hear from us within 14 days of sending us your application, this means you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to provide confirmation and feedback to everyone who applies.
- We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice on our website.
- We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles
- As an employer that believes in the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace, we’ve signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"