Moneybarn provides responsible vehicle finance to those who have been unable to obtain credit from mainstream lenders. We make responsible lending decisions and believe that all customers should be treated fairly.
We are looking for a highly motivated Asset Administrator to join our Remarketing department. Your role will be to undertake all administrative duties associated with managing the re-marketing of our vehicles with high levels of accuracy and a flexible approach, to ensure the best possible outcomes for our customers. As an Asset Administrator you will provide professional administrative support to the Remarketing department and coordinate all aspects of the administration of terminated agreements.
What you'll be expected to do in the role:
- Bring vehicles into stock and record relevant data against vehicles into our database
- Ensure all Vehicle Condition Reports’ are received and logged from both agents and BCA/ Inspection services
- Follow up with Auction branches to confirm relevant documents delivered and present
- Order replacement logbook’s or V5C documentation to show the registered keeper of a vehicle, where appropriate
- Manage the return of outstanding documentation in relation to the issue of logbooks or V5C documentation via contact with DVLA
- Progress Cherished plate retentions on behalf of our customers as required
- Assist with End of Contract Billing
- Letter writing, email correspondence, outbound/inbound telephone calls
- Notifying customers of final sum due by way of Letter and Statement of Account
- Query resolution regarding all aspects of the Remarketing function both for Customers and internally
What we are looking for from you:
- Excellent customer service and administration skills required
- Professional telephone manner
- "Right First Time" attitude, strong attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel experience required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a targeted environment
- Must be a team player as well as being confident in working under your own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with 3rd parties, Auction houses and suppliers at a senior level
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks and manage your workflow
Why work for Moneybarn?
Ensuring we have a dedicated team is essential to our success, and we’ve worked hard to create a friendly working environment, which allows individuals to share ideas and deliver positive outcomes.
We want all employees to be able to fulfil their potential and excel in their role, so we invest heavily in training and development throughout the business. This approach enables us to nurture talent and provide the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
The wellbeing of our team is incredibly important, and we offer a gym, qualified instructors, keep-fit classes and regular fruit deliveries for employees to enjoy. We also run a range of regular in-house events and activities to promote interaction and communication within the company.
If you don’t hear from us within 14 days of sending us your application, this means you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to provide confirmation and feedback to everyone who applies.
We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice on our website.
We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles
As an employer that believes in the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace, we’ve signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'