Do you know there's more primary schools than there are SEN Assessors in the UK? As an SEN Assessor you have a unique skills advantage and it's now time to progress your career to a permanent opportunity starting in September.
This specialist college for young people with Autism and disabilities offer a safe environment for all pupils to learn and develop in life. The school educate and inspire students to excel and lead brilliant lives.
Benefits for you:
- Easily accessible from local train stations
- Suitable for NQT's
What are your responsibilities?
- Set homework on a regular basis and manage behaviours that challenge
- Support the Leadership team in growing pupil attendance
- Assist in the development of the School Improvement Plan and its review mechanism
- Be a role model to learners with disabilities
- Think outside the box to produce results
What is required?
- SEN specific experience with post 16
- SPLD Level 7
- Full-time availability from September 2020
- A true passion and desire to develop a successful career in a specialist SEN School
If you have the experience and want to challenge yourself further, please get in touch. After telephone application, we'll be interested in arranging a video call. Help young people transition successfully and watch your career flourish - call me now!
Recruitment Specialist London
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'