At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities.
The role of the Assessor is to assess and support learners working towards qualifications and apprenticeships across all Exertis sites.
- Manage a caseload of learners
- Plan and undertake a variety of timely assessments of learners according to national standards
- Set learner targets to ensure achievement by agreed deadlines
- Prepare and maintain course materials
- Record and track learner progress and assessments using our e-learning platform
- Plan and carry out regular learner reviews
- Monitor 20% OTJ requirements and provide support for learners who fall behind
- Support those with additional needs
- Support functional skills embedding
- Support and attend initial assessments, interviews and events
- Contribute to the Exertis culture and strategic objectives whilst working collaboratively with colleagues in other departments
- Any other duties related to training and development
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
These duties may be amended from time to time by the line manager in consultation with the post holder.
- Business Administration qualification / experience
- CAVA / alternative Assessor Qualification
- Full UK driving licence and ability to travel to other offices as required
- Working knowledge of apprenticeships
- Graduate calibre
- Strong attention to detail
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Communicates Effectively
- Plans & Aligns Workload
- Instils Trust
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'