Assessor Trainer - Recruitment/B2B sales - Herts/Watford
£27000 + Bonus + car allowance + Benefits
A great opportunity exists for an Assessor Trainer to deliver apprenticeship training and assessment in the Hertfordshire area to learners undertaking apprenticeships in Recruitment. This full-time and permanent role will suit an Assessor who also has experience gained in a recruitment Agency or other recruitment setting. You will be happy to travel around Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and some areas of North London to visit your learners.
Main duties & responsibilities include:
* Assess and support learners working towards an Intermediate or Advanced level Apprenticeship Framework in Recruitment
* Manage a caseload of learner's and carry out regular learner visits and evidence Teaching learning & assessment of learners including progression against all learning aims
* Provide support and coach learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT
* Completion of portfolios in a timely manner for the interim and summative verification
* Meet as a minimum the KPI target agreed at performance reviews on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
* Communicate with Employers and your line manager to give regular updates on learner progress and identify any 'at risk' learners/sites
* To inspire and motivate your learners and identify any barriers and adapt to your learners needs
* Develop excellent working partnerships with Employers and provide services as outlined in the Employer Agreement.
* Liaise pro-actively with employers and actively sources leads as directed and identify new business opportunities by presenting key benefits of services and products to acquire new business.
* Adhere to all compliance regulations in line with SFA requirements
* Attend relevant networking and career events to represent the brand and service
* Promote services to target customers, through face-to-face meetings and networking events
* Produce and deliver learning materials , workshop presentations and blended learning as required
* Pro-actively seek opportunities to raise awareness of the benefits of Apprenticeship and other training
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong occupational experience in recruitment ideally to management level
* A1, D32/33 or TAQA Level 3 Qualified
* Teaching Qualification - PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, CertEd, PGCE,
* Knowledge of full Apprenticeship frameworks including Functional Skills, Tech Certs and ERR/PTLS (desirable)
* Own transport and flexibility to travel across wider region where needed (essential)
The salary on offer is £25K - £27K plus £2K Bonus + £3K car allowance + petrol card for business and pleasure mileage + Benefits
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in joining this leading training provider then please apply online to Morello Recruitment Solutions, quoting M18919
A full job description is available upon request.
Morello are acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.
Morello are an independent, specialist agency recruiting, across the UK, for the FE, work based learning, welfare to work and guidance sector.
- B2B sales
- NVQ Assessor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job