Assessor Trainer in Electrical
We are looking for an Assessor Trainer in Electrical to support the development of learners’ knowledge, skills and behaviours throughout their programme. You will also apply theoretical and practical learning in practical work environments. You will work 37 hours per week and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £21,087 - £23,045 per annum.
The Chichester College Group is the largest provider of further education in Sussex and is comprised of 4 Colleges: one at Chichester, one at Crawley, one at Worthing and one at Brinsbury near Pulborough, which is land-based. Through our Colleges we educate and train around 25,000 full and part time students every year and provide teaching excellence to meet the future needs of the regions' employers.
In return for joining us as our Assessor Trainer in Electrical, we will offer you:
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave package
- Discounted private medical care
- Subsidised local gym membership
- Other high street discounts plus more
Key responsibilities of our Assessor Trainer in Electrical:
- Support the learners’ development of vocational competence and the wider skills that relate to employability
- Train and/or assess learners within the relevant vocational area to awarding organisation standards in a timely manner
- Apply relevant initial and diagnostic assessment to individualised training plans
- Agree a training programme of development and assessment in partnership with the employer, setting realistic but challenging goals that meet the learners’ and employers’ needs, and include on and off the job training where required
- Actively listen, provide feedback and engage learners in planning their individualised training programme through coaching and mentoring; supporting the delivery and acheivement of additional qualifications as required
- Assess learners’ competence in relation to work-related/industry standards
- Provide workbased practice of the assessment instruments in the EPA where required, give timely and constructive feedback on assessment outcomes and progress, review and set new targets with candidates
- Complete relevant documentation in an accurate and organised manner, ensuring candidates are monitored and assessed against awarding body standards.
Our ideal Assessor Trainer in Electrical should have the below skills and experience:
- Level 2 in literacy and numeracy
- Level 3 or above Electrical qualification
- Level 3 Assessor Award (TAQA or equivalent)
- Level 3 Teaching Award in Education
- Coaching and/or Mentoring award
- Relevant and recent vocational experience in the relevant industry sector
- Experience of using a range of assessment techniques to prepare learners for timely End-point assessment
- Experience of interpreting, developing and delivering training sessions
- Experience of tracking, monitoring and reporting candidate progress
- Demonstrable experience of a candidate and employer centric approach to delivery
- Ability to drive between sites and employer premises
- To undertake continuing professional development
If you would like to learn more about our Assessor Trainer in Electrical role then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Closing date: Thursday 24th October 2019
Interview date: Friday 8th November 2019
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'