Assessor/Trainer - Generic Assessor (Customer Service, Administration and Team Leading and Management)
SALARY: £22,500 - £24,500
Office Hours - Monday to Friday
• To act as an Assessor/trainer in the Administration/Customer Service/ Team Leading and Management sector, delivering qualifications up to level 5.
• The post holder will provide Teaching, Learning and Assessment to Learners whilst providing support and guidance to meet learning outcomes and improving soft skills in a flexible and appropriate manner.
• You will be required to ensure achievement of qualifications for the learner within a given period of time.
• The average caseload will be between 28 - 38 learners.
• Qualified to A1 Assessor Award/TAQA or equivalent preferred
• Teaching qualification i.e. Cert Ed, PTIL’S, CTIL’S or willing to work towards qualification
Hold an Equality & Diversity Qualification - NCFE level 2 minimum preferred
Functional Skills level 2 English, Maths and ICT
• Hold a relevant qualification within the health and social care sector
• Clean Driving Licence
• Must have access to a vehicle and be willing to travel
• You will undertake an Enhanced DBS Check.
• Holidays - 23 days plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days plus bank holidays after one year
• Mileage to be claimed from home and at 35p per mile
For more information on the opportunity please feel free to contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job