We are looking for a PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSESSOR to work for a Midlands based training provider, to help inspire learners to realise their potential as they support, advise and guide them through their apprenticeship training and assessment.
To provide support and training for learners using a combination of delivery methods from, virtual to face-to-face. To act as a Subject Matter Expert providing support for the product development team ensuring that they are aware of necessary updates.
LOCATION: BASED REMOTELY BUT UK TRAVEL REQUIRED, will need to work from Worcester office on occasion
SALARY: CIRCA £30,000 PA PLUS MILEAGE, LAPTOP AND PHONE PROVIDED
Skills and experienced required as a minimum:
* Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
* Prince 2 or APM qualification
* Functional Skills Level 2 (Mathematics, English & ICT) or equivalent
* Ability to demonstrate sector experience
* Previous experience of working remotely
* Relevant vocational qualification
* Up to date continuous professional development
* Experience of delivery to timely achievement of frameworks
* Experience of successful employer engagement and relationships
* Knowledge of Apprenticeship programmes and sector requirements
If you feel you match the above requirements please apply:
Due to the high volume of applications Recruit.ed receive, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job