Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working partnership with a Grade 1 OFSTED College in North Somerset who are looking to recruit an Assessor: Plumbing on a permanent full time contract. The role is looking to start ASAP and is paying up to £36,000 for the right candidate.
The Assessor: Plumbing role is part of the Faculty undertaking assessment and coordination of apprenticeship achievement. The role of the assessor is to maximise apprenticeship completion across the range of plumbing pathways offered and to ensure that candidates are supported through their apprenticeship journey to successful completion.
The successful Assessor: Plumbing will be responsible for:
- assessing candidate competence within a college and work based environment
- prepare, maintain and monitor periodic reports of candidate progression through their apprenticeship journey.
- prepare assessment planning activity of plumbing candidates to ensure all aspects of the apprenticeship framework is met within a timely manner
- build and foster effective working relationships with employers, including nominated work based recorders
- work closely with the subject area manager for plumbing to ensure clarity of each candidate's technical certification progress/completion
- canvas and recruit new employers across plumbing pathways through Trailblazer apprenticeship opportunities
The successful Assessor: Plumbing will be able to demonstrate:
- an A1/TAQA (or equivalent) and/or a formal teaching qualification
- a level 2 or above qualification within the wider building services or environmental technologies sector
- significant, relevant employment within the plumbing industry
- current knowledge and understanding of the plumbing sector
- knowledge of assessment practices within apprenticeships
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the role please send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job