Within this role, you will be in charge of assessing across a range of short assessments that include Customer Service Level 2 and 3, Sales Level 2 and 3, Business Admin Level 2 and 3, Team Leader Level 2, Recruitment Level 2 and 3 and Management Level 3.
You will play an active part in shaping and planning the delivery of programmes to achieve maximum results from apprentices, as well as take an active role in motivating and supporting learners throughout their apprenticeship by building strong relationships and challenging them to reach their full potential.
Taking a collaborative approach, you will need to be creative as within your role you’ll be involved in curriculum design and delivery.
If you are passionate about education and learning with excellent qualifications and industry experience then we would love to hear from you.
- You will have a background working in a similar role, such as trainer, lecturer or tutor
- Experience as a leadership, management and business skills trainer
- Experience of coaching and mentoring to achieve high performance would be desirable
- Experience in managing the assessment process (marking assessments etc.)
- Experience working with apprenticeships (or prior knowledge of)
- Demonstrable success in designing and building training programmes to meet business needs and be able to show how these programmes changed organisational behaviours and transformed performance
- Must hold an assessing qualification (A1/ TAQA or Equivalent)
YOUR CORE SKILLS:
- Strong management & leadership knowledge
- Be a self starter
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communications skills
- Personal effectiveness
- Client and account management
- Business relationships
- Business transformation and/or change management
- Be solutions focused
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'