KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Management Assessor / IQA - (Level 5)
Location: Covering Surrey / West Sussex / Berkshire / North Hampshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (Dependent upon Qualifications & Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Internal Verification / Quality Assurance of Apprenticeships in Management levels 3/4/5, Team Leading level 2, Customer Service and Business Admin levels 2/3/4.
- Develop, update and maintain sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements.
- Provide support and carry out observations to ensure an outstanding level of assessment, teaching and learning is achieved.
- Conduct regular standardisation meetings.
- Deliver Higher Apprenticeships in Management levels 4 and 5, Business Administration Level 4; conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences.
- In addition to the Higher Apprenticeship delivery, you will Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeships in; Management level 3, Team Leading level 2, Customer Service and Business Admin levels 2/3.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather quality evidence towards their qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s need.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Must hold a recognised Internal Verifier award (D34, V1, IQA).
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Proven experience as an IQA for Apprenticeships in Management levels 3/4/5
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management at level 5 including Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) up to level 2.
- Ideally hold a ILM or Management qualification at level 3 or above
- Excellent knowledge of SFA funding compliance.
- Professional conduct with the ability to be the face of the company and liaise professionals at a senior level.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job