Assessor/IQA Generic/Management L5 - Surrey
circa £28000 pa + travel expenses
Our client is a long established Grade 2, Surrey based training provider who are currently recruiting for an experienced Assessor/Tutor who is able to assess full apprenticeships in business admin, customer service and team leading along with Management up to Level 5. This role is to assess and IQA Management learners in the Guildford area of Surrey.
Reporting to the Training Manager the responsibilities and duties for this role include:
* To identify the learning needs of learners.
* To implement and maintain systems in compliance with the standards of the company and the Awarding Organisations.
* To ensure that appropriate documentation is completed for the company, Awarding Organisation and SFA records.
* To devise and maintain, in conjunction with the employer and learner, an individual learning plan for learners.
* To plan and review the progress of learners.
* To support learners in the completion of their portfolios of evidence and/or award framework.
* To undertake assessments in the workplace.
* To deliver underpinning knowledge & skills as required.
* To participate in recruitment campaigns, open evenings and to undertake regular, planned visits to local companies with a view to recruiting learners
A1 /V1 Awards or equivalent
Functional Skills in English and maths at L2
Occupational experience in Management and qualification at L5 or equivalent.
PTLLS or equivalent
Relevant occupational experienced in the relevant delivery sectors
Driving licence and access to a car for work purposes
The salary for this role is circa £28000 pa plus travel expenses + laptop & mobile etc
This role will be subject to a DBS check.
Please apply online to Morello Recruitment Solutions quoting M19039
Morello are acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
Morello are an independent agency recruiting for the skills, FE and welfare to work sectors, on a temporary and permanent basis, across the UK.
- quality assurance
- level 5
- internal verfier
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job