Job Title: Health & social Care Assessor
Location: West London
Pay rate: Up to 20-25p/h incluisve of holiday pay
Hours: Up to 37.5 hrs p/w
Duration: Temp position
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the West London area.
Starting from September or possibly earlier, the college are looking for outstanding Assessors for Health and Social Care.
With an Ofsted grading of 'Good', the college strives to give their students the best education and deliver exceptional results. The College encourages the sharing of best practice within the organisation as they strive to develop and maintain good working systems. The College is also committed to employer engagement and working in partnership with local communities to ensure that they serve the local areas as effectively as possible to guarantee growth and a high quality service.
- You will be working together with both teaching and support staff to meet the needs of the students
- You will be working with students ages 16+
- You may be required to train and assess students within a workshop environment
What you will need:
- Experience assessing the 1 or more of the required subjects up to level 3
- An Assessors award/qualification
- A recognised teaching qualification
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'