- Harriet Ellis Training Solutions are currently looking for Dental Educationalists to support apprentices that are working towards the Dental standards level 3. Harriet Ellis have been supporting students in the Dental sector for the past 15 years and is the largest privately owned college within Dental nursing in the UK.
We are growing our Apprenticeship delivery team and have vacancies for tutors/Dental Educationalists in the North East region and South East region of the UK.
*The Suitable Applicant
- Will need to have over 5 years of post-registration Dental Nursing experience as a minimum along with either a completed A1 assessor qualification or indeed working towards this qualification. The suitable applicant will also need to have completed PTTLS teaching qualification.
- There is a job specification available for applicants that meet the criteria for consideration.
The South East region will cover caseloads including London, Bucks, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Surrey, Sussex, Kent and surrounds. The apprenticeship programme will consist of online support as well as assessment in the practises every 6 weeks.
- The role is initially part time on an expected 2 days per week basis however dependent on growth of caseloads could expand into a third day.
- If you are interested in the role, please email your CV in the first instance to the Managing Director for consideration.
Job Type: Part-time