Assessor: Business Admin L4
Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working partnership with leading FE college in South Somerset who are looking to recruit an Assessor: Business Admin Level 4 on a full time temporary contract with an ASAP start .
The role is paying up to £25 per hour for the right for the right candidate and there are 37 hours per week available.
The successful Assessor: Business Admin L4 will be responsible for:
- assessing candidate competence within a college and work based environment
- prepare, maintain and monitor periodic reports of candidate progression through their apprenticeship journey
- prepare assessment planning activity ofcandidates to ensure all aspects of the apprenticeship framework is met within a timely manner
- build and foster effective working relationships with employers, including nominated work based recorders
The successful Assessor: Business Admin L4 will be able to demonstrate:
- an A1/TAQA (or equivalent) and/or a formal teaching qualification
- significant, relevant employment experience within business admin
- current knowledge and understanding of thesector
- knowledge of assessment practices within apprenticeships
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the role please send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'