JTL are working in partnership with a highly reputable large Apprenticeship Training Organisation. We are currently looking for highly successful BIT Assessor Trainer to deliver and assess the BIT courses. The position offers the opportunity to be part of a very successful training team and part of the growing apprenticeship delivery. You will be training and supporting learners who are undertaking a NVQ level 2 and 3 in BIT (Business Improvement Techniques) level 2 in Performing Manufacturing Operations (PMO) and level 2 in Warehouse and Storage.The successful applicant will possess relevant qualifications D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA. Applicants should be competent with 2 years recent assessing experience.
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in BIT, PMO & W&S.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Plan and deliver effective training and assessment based on individual learner needs.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Ideally hold own Level 3 BIT qualification as a minimum
- Must have experience of delivering BIT Apprenticeships with Functional Skill
- Must hold occupational competency within BIT (Business Improvement Techniques).
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Holidays - 23 days plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days plus bank holidays after one year
- Mileage to be claimed weekly.
- Laptop, mobile phone
A full enhanced DBS will be required for this post. CV's to JTL ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job