Assessor and IQA Officer X 2 posts
Location: Salford. M6 6AP. Travel will be required must have access to own vehicle
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum (dependant on experience and qualifications).
Hours: Monday-Friday core hours 9am-5pm (flexibility required, occasional evening and weekend working)
Our client is a social enterprise that offers a clinically informed practice model and therapeutic programme encompassing educational, clinical and residential care services. Their objective is to enhance the psychological wellbeing of children within the 'looked after children’ sector through their Restorative Parenting Recovery Programme.
The Assessor and IQA Officer will be part of a small team providing support to practice team members and will work within the Human Resources Department reporting to the Learning and Development Manager. The post holder will be supporting with the delivery of their programme ensuring that there are sufficient suitably qualified and competent staff within the practice teams.
The Assessor and IQA Officer will help shape the way in which new members are welcomed through to becoming established and valued members of their practice teams, helping them to develop an understanding of Restorative Parenting and Halliwell’s social purpose of providing the highest quality therapeutic care to children who have suffered complex trauma.
In return we offer across their workforce excellent training opportunities up to post-graduate level, a rewarding working environment, job satisfaction and the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children in the looked after sector.
The successful Assessor and IQA Officer will have the following Qualifications:
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement or an equivalent qualification.
- Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Process and Practice
Desirable (not essential):
- QCF Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare or equivalent
- QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Coaching and Mentoring Qualification or a willingness to train towards a qualification
The successful Assessor and IQA Officer will have the following experience and skills:
- Extensive experience mentoring and assessing members of staff / learners to complete training qualifications.
- Conducting formative and summative internal quality assurance.
- Designing and writing training material / workbooks and also delivering inspirational training to a wide range of learners.
- Delivering and evaluating effective and efficient training programmes.
- Implementing a wide range of teaching and learning centred learning strategies that ensure progression for all learners.
- Ability to support learners at all stages of the learning cycle from initial meeting to completion of development programme and further learning.
Closing Date: Thursday 26th April 2018
Interview Date: Thursday 10th May 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to join their team as the Assessor and IQA Officer please click 'Apply’ now.
They advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment as they reserve the right to remove the job role once they have received sufficient applications.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure Barring Services (DBS) Disclosure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job