Job Location: Head Office/Remote/Home based
Type: Permanent Role.
Salary: Negotiable 40-48k.
Dept.: QMS Certification.
Reports to: Accreditation Manager (ACM) or Senior Assessment Manager (SAM)
Are you a quality management professional with a keen eye for detail and a passion for improving the quality of service to the end user? We are looking for candidates to join a Corporate Team in the role of Assessment Manager (AM).
Seeking an experienced Environmentalist/Sustainability Manager to take on an Assessment Manager role. This role will cover a number of environmental sector schemes such as Competent Person Scheme (Building Regs), Microgeneration product and installation (MCS), Biomass and solid fuels, PAS 2030, PAS 2031. Other areas include sustainable assurance/verification such as Green House Gases, EMAS and certification of EMS and EnMS.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the assessment of certification and verification bodies throughout the UK and will appoint and lead assessment teams, participate in assessment visits, manage relationships with customers and provide support to their colleagues on both technical and policy issues.
This position involves extensive travel mainly within the UK and frequently requires overnight stays.
The applicants will:
- Have experience of working within a construction and building compliance, services sector schemes, energy and environmental management systems , ideally to an ISO/IEC 17065 and/or ISO/IEC 17021 accredited system;
- Be educated to at least degree level in Science or related discipline;
- Have a sound and demonstrable knowledge of a number of areas of environmental certification including building sector schemes, management systems, sustainable assurance, energy performance and building services;
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate effectively with staff and management at all levels;
- Preferably have experience in internal or third party auditing; training; and project management
- Ideally have detailed technical expertise in one or more Environmental Certification Schemes as well as overall exposure to various industry sectors.
Microgeneration Product Installation (MCS), BIOMASS / SOLID FUELS / PAS 2030 / PAS 2031 / Green House Gases / EMAS / Certification / EMS / EnMS / PAS 2030 / PAS 2031 / CE MARKING / ENVIRONMENT / ENVIRONMENTAL / CERTIFICATION / 17065 / 9001 / 14001 / 18001 / 27001 / 17025 / 17020, 17021 / 17065.AUDITOR / LEAD AUDITOR / QMS / QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS / ACCREDITATION / CONSTRUCTION / HSE / ENGINEERING / MANUFACTURING / FACILITIES / TECHNICAL / QA MANAGER / QUALITY MANAGER / QA / QUALITY ASSURANCE / CONTRUCTION / BRE / BSI / INTERTEK / SGS / UKAS / ASSESSMENT BUREAU / DQS / LRQA / LLOYDS REGSITER / DEKRA / UL / TUV / ACCREDITATION / USA / UK / UNITED KINGDOM / LONDON / MILTON KEYNES / BEDFORDSHIRE / MIDLANDS / OXFORD / OXFORDSHIRE / CAMBRIDGESHIRE / SOUTH WEST / SWINDON / WILTSHIRE / GLOUCESTER / GLOUCESTERSHIRE / BRISTOL / SOMERSET / HAMPSHIRE / SURREY / MIDDLESEX / BERKSHIRE / SE LONDON / KENT / SUSSEX / NORTHAMPTON / NORTHAMPTONSHIRE / EAST ANGLIA / SUFFOLK / NORFOLK / ESSEX / CAMBRISGESHIRE / CAMBRIDGE / PETERBOROUGH / BEDFORD / HERTS/ HERTFORDSHIRE / INTERTEK / UL / BUCKS / BUCKINGHAMSHIRE / HEREFORSHRIE / STAFFORD / STAFFORDSHIRE / CHESHIRE / NOTTINGHAM / NOTTINGHMASHIRE / MANCHESTER / M62 / M1 / M25 / M20 / M5 / M6 / LANCASTER / LANCASHIRE / LEEDS / YORK / YORKSHIRE / ENGLAND / WALES / MILTON KEYNES / BEDFORD / BEDFORDSHIRE / NORTHAMPTON / HAMPSHIRE / BASINGSTOKE / SOUTHAMPTON / BRIGHTON / SOUTH EAST / CAMBRIDGE / CAMBRIDGESHIRE / NORFOLK / NORWICH / SUFFOLK / IPSWICH / HAVERHILL / ROMFORD / MIDDLESEX / SLOUGH / WEST SUSSEX / SURREY / MAIDSTONE / DARTFORD / TONBRIDGE / HYTHE / ASHFORD / BIRMINGHAM / LEICESTER / LEICESTERSHIRE / NOTTINGHAM / NEWCASTLE / YORK / GRIMSBY / LINCOLN / LINCOLNSHIRE / WORCESTER / WORCESTERSHIRE / WARWICK / WARWICKSHIRE / HEREFORD / HEREFORDSHIRE / SOMERSET / BATH
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job