Assessment and Child Protection Teams -Social Worker -Doncaster
Assessment and Child Protection Teams - Social Worker - Doncaster - £27ph
My client requires experienced social workers to join their Assessment and Child Protection teams in Doncaster. This is a great opportunity to work for a well-structured and well respected local authority. In order to be considered for this role, candidates should be able to manage large caseloads and work in accordance to timescales. In addition to this, frontline social work experience is preferable, in particular recent experience in a child protection team.
Successful applicants will have experience in working in accordance with Public Law Outline, initiating S47's and be fully competent in report writing. The ability to work comfortably in the court environment is also preferable for this role.
We have vast experience in successfully placing candidates into desirable roles which suit what candidates are looking for, at that particular time. Using the strong working relationships we have formed over time, with senior figures throughout Yorkshire, we are able to find the right role for you, in accordance with your current needs.
Benefits of working as a social worker in Doncaster:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements "
- Refer a Friend" bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
- social work
- children and families
- social worker
- referral and assessment
- child protection team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job