Assessment Administrator - Part Time
Purpose of Role
To be responsible for providing administrative support to Authorisation and Supervision team
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Provide administrative support applications assessed by external assessors and made in connection with admission as an Authorised Person.
· Monitor compliance of regulated community with supervision schemes.
· Correspond orally and in writing with The company Regulation regulated community and with applicants in relation to authorisation and supervision schemes.
· Assist in producing and providing guidance to stakeholders on authorisation and supervision schemes requirements.
· Service the Admissions and Licensing Committee, preparing appropriate reports, including the annual report, agendas and when required taking minutes of meetings.
· Generally assist with the publicity and promotion of educational and professional standards to The company Regulation regulated community, other stakeholders and the public.
· Deliver a high level of customer service in both written and verbal communication.
· Deliver customer service in line with Customer Service Standards.
· Undertake training consistent with developing skills relevant to those duties and responsibilities of the role.
· Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
Qualifications Skills and Knowledge
· Educated to A’ level or equivalent.
· Sound administrative skills including word and excel.
· Good communication skills verbal and written; able to be both concise and accurate.
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective professional internal and external relationships.
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to take responsibility for meeting tight deadlines and own workload.
· Experience of working effectively and efficiently both individually and within a team.
· Knowledge of the legal profession, legal services and qualification routes in the legal sector.
· Experience of working within the legal sector or a higher education setting.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job