Picking- Picking parts that are required for the assembly team using an electronic scanner
Assembly- Unit building, door drilling and unit finishing
Attitude is key and we are looking for someone who:
- Is co-operative and flexible
- Can work as part of a team,
- Embraces and drives change
- Has good organisational skills
- Will adhere to Standard Operating Processes
- Will follow verbal instructions
- Enjoys learning new stills
We are looking for someone with experience of, or willingness to learn, the following skills
- Knowledge of quality standards for different products
- An eye for for detail
- Safe stacking procedures
- Good safety and housekeeping standards including 5S close down
- Use of machinery/tools i.e Air and Hand Drivers, Door Drill, Hammer, where required
Training will be given to raise the successful candidate up to a competent level to carry out any given task. No formal qualifications are required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'