We are recruiting for an assembly worker to join our client, a manufacturer and distributor based in Witham.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Assembly of lights.
- Using hand and power tools.
- Upholstery of chairs.
- Picking and packing.
Suitable applicants will need to be:
- Practically minded.
- Good with their hands and physically fit.
- This is an ongoing temp vacancy with the opportunity to go permanent after 3 months.
- Commencing on the rate of £7.83 per hour with a chance of an increment after 3 months.
- Working Monday to Friday 0830 to 1700 Monday to Friday.
This a small but growing business with a good working environement and a friendly team.
Apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"