To carry out Assembly and Test tasks in A&T on Valves, Manifolds and Actuators
Requires skill to progress kit of parts through to final inspection in accordance with approved documentation.
Must have diagnostic skills and able to problem solve test failures/aftermarket products within the remit of A&T
1. Cleaning new and aftermarket parts/assemblies ready for assembly
2. Strip & re-build valves/manifolds for service
3. Strip & re-build reworks for rectification
4. Flow matching operations as applicable
5. Wirelocking/Labeling/Finishing activities
6. Set-up valves manifolds and actuators on manual and computerized test stands from set-up to final test.
7. Assist all A&T, Engineering and external Depts. When necessary
8. Responsible to train new starters and development of team members
1. MBS skills - As required
2. Completed appropriate quality audits as per area requirements
3. Completed 3 month probation period ( internal employees only)
4. Works from approved documentation to include engineering drawings, worksheets, and other written instruction such as ATW,
RTW, CMM,s, EEI's, EI's, EEP's, EP's.
5. Accurately records data on operation sheets and log traceable parts where necessary
6. Responsible for inspection of own work in line with Quality Audit
7. Carry Out processes such as cleaning, strip, assembly and flow matching.
8. Work in and maintain a clean work environment
9. Assemble/Disassemble components using a range of hand tools, gauges and measuring equipment
10. Adapts lean principles in line with our principles
11. Standard Time - 100% achievement
12. Quality - Adherence to all relevant quality standards
13. Works in a safe environment and in a safe manner
AD HOC Demands;
Flexible enough to be given any appropriate task within A&T that fits skill level
Flexible approach to shift patterns when requested
Expected to work overtime when requested
Prepared to work in any A&T area when requested
Completion of engineering apprenticeship
Previous experience of similar role in Aerospace industry
Reasonable standard of secondary education
Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
Flexibility attitude to shift working patterns
Able to adopt and fit in with our philosophy / culture / Values
Good timekeeping and attendance record
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job