Assembly technician,Test technician, manufacturing, mechanical, hand tools, electrical, electro-mechanical
Your new company
Your new company manufacture components and electromechanical assemblies that are used in a range of industrial and analytical equipment. These include instruments used for the manufacture of silicon chips for the electronic industry though to mass spectrometers that are used for pharmaceutical development and food safety.
Your new role
Your new role as an Assembly/Test Technician requires keen attention to detail combined with an ability to consistently work to a high standard as well as desire to drive improvement in a team environment.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in your new role as an Assembly/Test Technician, you will be required to carry out the following duties:
1. Sub Assembly of mechanical and electrical components
2. Ensure products are built and tested in a timely manner in line with current procedures and drawings in order to meet customer demand.
3. Perform final assembly and test on a range of mechanical, electro-mechanical and electrical/electronic assemblies.
4. Complete production records and ensure they conform to the required specification.
5. Continuously improve work methods
6. Read engineering drawings
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £25,000 with any over time paid at 1.5x the base rate with an early finish at 1:00 p.m on Fridays. You will also receive an attendance bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job