This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Job Title: Assembly Technician
Rate: £8.66 p/h (PAYE) or £11.04 p/h (ltd)
Employment Type: 6 Month Contract
Start Date: Immediately
Location: High Wycombe
As an Assembly Technician your duties will include:
- Mechanical assembly of a full range of products
- Fitting tubing
- Pack and document all products as required
- Assembly background. Electro/mechanical, mechanical or production assembly
An ideal Assembly Technician will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Electrical knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- Will have experience within an automotive or manufacturing background.
- No formal qualifications are required, but you must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of tools and processes.
- Good manual dexterity
- Excellent working manor and work ethic
- Work well within a team and good use of initiative
To apply, please send a current CV.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job