Our client is internationally acclaimed with award winning products. Based on the edge of North Cambridge, they create high-end consumer electronic products that sell across the globe. They seek to recruit several Assembly Production Technicians in permanent roles. They offer a professional environment; solid training, and a great benefits package.
Production of Units
1. Assemble, test, configure, inspect and pack all products/units effectively, and to the specified quality standards for onward shipment to customers.
2. Assist with prototype building and new build procedures.
3. Liaise with Production Manager or Senior Workshop Technician to ensure works orders are started/completed in line with procedures and timescales.
1. Sound electro-mechanical assembly skills, you are comfortable with chassis, wiring, PCB installations.
2. PC literate; products will require software installing and assembly data capturing.
3. Be able to physically handle heavy units.
4. You are comfortable in the use of crimp tools, wire strippers, electric hand tools and soldering stations.
5. Production of manuals and documentation, remote control assemblies and service kits as and when required.
6. Inspect parts, assemble kits and test when required.
7. Identifying process improvement areas.
8. Help to write SOPs and procedures where appropriate.
Skills / Knowledge
Skilled in the use of hand tools and be experienced with crimping and wire forming standards.
Basic electronic understanding and good component identification skills
Good understanding of ESD precautions and how to apply ESD knowledge in production environment.
Able to follow written or verbal instruction and produce high quality results from that instruction.
PC literacy and be comfortable using Excel, Word, Outlook and internal MRP systems to a basic level.
A positive "Can do" attitude is imperative.
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
- Electronic Products
- Hand Tools
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'