Job Profile for Assembly / Production Engineer - TP98713
Assembly / Production Engineer required for a well-estabilished manufacturer based in the Basingstoke area. The Assembly / Production Engineer will be part of an estabilished team involved in the Assembly, Testing, Wiring and Production of the company's range of production line equipment.
The successful Assembly / Production Engineer will likely have a proven background in Mechanical Assembly as well as a basic understanding of electrical wiring.
Assembly / Production Engineer Position Overview
- Assembly of sheet metal components using a range of handheld power tools
- Testing of machines, assisting with logistics and planning
- Liaising with the Design teams to ensure Engineering Drawings are fully understood
- Completing pre-delivery quality inspection reports
- Improving Assembly processes where possible
- Occasional customer visits across the world
Assembly / Production Engineer Position Requirements
- Proven background in Mechanical Assembly / Production
- Knowledge of electrical wiring desirable
- Good understanding of the Fabrication/ Engineering industry
- Full UK Clean Driving License
- Knowledge of MRP Systems desirable
Assembly / Production Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
- Pension scheme
- Holiday: 28 days per year including bank holidays
- 00 to 17.00, Mon - Fri.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy