Assembly Packaging Manager
Salary: £27,000- £30,000 depending on experience plus a discretionary annual bonus
Job type: Permanent
About the company:
The Wanzl Group is a recognised global leader for the supply of Customer Shopping Trolleys, Shop Fitting Solutions, Logistics & Industry products, Airport trolley products and a large range of Services, including Reviva and Trolleywise.
The Wanzl UK Group of companies is the largest subsidiary of Wanzl and currently employs circa 700 staff throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland.
About the Assembly Packaging Manager role:
Responsible for the operation of Assembly activities in terms of production, quality, technical, safety and human resources for all shop solution projects. Manager all aspects of the operation working closely with other key areas of the organisation to continually deliver projects to customer expectations.
- Day to day management of all assembly packing activities within the Warwick operation.
- Liaise with support functions to progress issues concerning production planning to ensure delivery of products to schedule and specification.
- Schedule labour requirements in line with the department demand.
- Prepare weekly management reporting to monitor department performance and client statistics.
- Implement and maintain best practice operations into the department to ensure good operational efficiencies and processes.
- Lead and manage team members, giving direction and feedback to aid good performance.
- Support customer concerns. Identify and eliminate root cause using robust countermeasures to eliminate repeat issues.
- Provide product expertise within the team and respond to operator queries.
- The input and maintenance of works Orders from written instructions
- Management and control of Wanzl owned stock held at customers, Wanzl Group or sub-contractor premises, and reconcile balances to meet assembly demand.
- Maintain stocks at levels agreed with Key Account Managers, continually review min and max levels with Purchasing for both direct and consumable materials.
Requirements of the Assembly Packaging Manager:
- Experienced workshop supervisor with a proven track record of delivering in a varied and bespoke environment.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise to handle multiple orders or tasks.
- Experience in dealing direct with colleagues and customers at store & HQ level.
- Flexibility to respond to a wide variety of requests and to support coordination team.
- A technical knowledge of shop fitting competencies and products is essential.
- Ability to work under tight timescales and demands from multiple customers.
- Self-motivated to achieve results without close supervision.
- Good Microsoft Office Skills with particular reference to Word, PowerPoint and Excel is essential.
- Familiarity with MRP system is essential, or One Office (Wanzl Stock system) is desirable.
- Full driving licence is desirable as must be prepared to visit customer sites when required.
If you meet the Assembly Packaging Manager requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'