Salary Depending On Experience
Assembly Operator Role:
- Assembly of slip rings with flexibility to transfer to assembly of other designs as required
- Under guidance from the Assembly supervisor, assemble complete Slip Rings in line with the production schedule
- Ensure Quality requirements are met to guarantee adherence to technical specification and product reliability
- Identification of opportunities for continuous improvement in assembly processes and provide feedback to design and process engineering
- Liaison with Supervisor and Production planning to provide input to the design phase
Assembly Operator Key Tasks:
- Utilise materials and kits supplied and drawings and specifications provided to assemble slip rings according to the schedule set out by production control
- Carry out operator inspection to ensure compliance to specifications
- Examine units in production to identify errors and non-conformity with specifications
- Carry out rework and corrections as necessary
- Communication with other team members and departments to facilitate effective cooperation and workflow
- Cooperation to complete in-process quality checks and technical support
- Compliance with all Health and Safety regulations and standard operating procedures to ensure a safe working environment
Assembly Operator Knowledge / Experience:
- Understanding of Slip ring technology and applications
- Experience of working in a high technology electrical / engineering assembly environment
- Manual dexterity and technical skills for soldering, crimping, plastics mixing and moulding and other assembly skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Approachable personality with an open and communicative style for effective cooperation within the team
- Sense of organisation and decision-making capability for prioritising tasks
- Ability to use Sharepoint computer system (Training provided)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 18 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit www.jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website www.jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.
- Assembly Drawings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job