Assembly Operator - Temporary Contract (ongoing)
Due to substantial increase in business and a full order book Sussex Recruitment requires a Temporary Assembly Operator for their busy manufacturing client based in Eastbourne. You will provide a flexible resource in all areas of assembly, producing products and gearboxes to specification in order to meet production schedules, motorising and product testing. The ideal person will have a background in mechanical engineering, assembly and have experience in using hand tools. You must have a flexible attitude, willing to work in any area of production as required.
- Quality Assembly: To build products in a timely manner to within specification following Standard Operating Procedures, ensuring that the required quality standards are met.
- Picking Kits: To use Bill of Materials to accurately pick kits for product/gearbox build and to complete visual checks to ensure the quality of the parts.
- Motorising: To motorise products and ensure testing of products is carried out.
- Non-Conforming items:To identify non-conformance items/issues in product/gearbox build and to follow the SOP for the Non-Conformance Process.
- Improvements:To identify quality improvement opportunities, and to contribute to their implementation where appropriate.
- Planning: To schedule work according to the ’Work to List’ to meet production requirements in a timely manner.
- Teamwork:To attend daily meetings and liaise with the Team Manager/Team Leader to organise work in a way that maximises quality and efficiency.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
- Hand Tools
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Schedules
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'