Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new role, within an exciting, dynamic Company?
Bladon Micro Turbine are currently recruiting for production staff to join our dedicated team in Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering Company, and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
- Assembly and testing of modules
- Responsible for pre-production and production assembly of units
- Follow assembly drawings for pre-production and Standard Operating Sheets for production
- Completion of build documentation
- Rapid Problem Solving and feedback to engineering on learning
- Continuous improvement ideas and key member of team to implement the defined changes
- Health & Safety adherence
Assembly | Production | Precision Manufacturing | Lean | 5S | H&S
- Experience in a volume high technology manufacturing assembly processes
- Familiarity with electrical and mechanical product assembly
- Experience of a Lean manufacturing environment an advantage
Bladon Micro Turbine is a world leader in micro gas turbines, a new generation of green and efficient power unit. With its unique expertise and technology, the company is pioneering efforts to bring this breakthrough solution to volume production.
- Assembly / Production / Precision Manufacturing / Lean / 5S / H&S
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'