Our client based in South Tyneside are looking for an experienced Assembly Operator/fitter to join their team!
- Assembling products
- Use of hand tools
- Fitting various components i.e. filters, showers, shelves etc
- Some Solvent work will be required and also fibre glass work (relevant training provided)
- Following specific instructions
- Basic mechanical work
- Able to follow instructions
- Hands on
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ideally have fitting experience
- Able to work overtime when required
This is a temporary position with a view to going permanent after your probation period.
Hours of work: 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 3:30pm Friday
- Hand Tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job