MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the Birtley area.
Working as an assembly operative in a fast-paced environment, your key responsibilities:
- Daily meetings with the Team Leader or Supervisor to discuss workload.
- To help prioritise workloads within the Department / designated Production Line.
- Assembly of various components at a fast pace
- Heavy lifting and manual handling
- Using various hands tools and air tools
- Inspecting the quality of all products, prior to sending them to the next section.
- To carry out a variety of different duties if required, as set by the Team Leader.
- To maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times, including general housekeeping duties such as keeping your workstation tidy.
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- Experience working in a fast-paced assembly or production environment
- Experience using hand tools
- Monday to Friday 06:45am to 15:15pm with over time when required
- Potential of a permanent contract for the right candidate after a successful probation period
- Rate of pay: £8.72ph
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'