Location: Wokingham - Berkshire - RG41 2QY
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for Collation, Packers and Assemblers; Got the skills? We want to talk to you?
Surelock McGill Ltd has been designing, manufacturing, and installing high performance door locking & bolting systems for over 50 years. As leaders in the field, securing the people who secure the country, we continue to see tremendous growth and we continue to expand our business.
Are you looking for Growth Opportunities and a career at a fantastic family run business:-
We are looking for passionate, dedicated, and experienced Collation/Packers/Assemblers.
To pick and check items that are packed into boxes with strong attention to detail.
To Assembly sub-assemblies ready for collation/packing.
- Packing products as per packing list, making sure all correct that goes into boxes.
- Be able to collate items, checking items carefully.
- Assemble sub-assemblies as per instructions to replenish stock.
- Compliance at all times with our Health and Safety, Quality procedures.
- Plus, any tasks applicable to your role and experience as requested by Line Managers.
- Come from an Engineering background will be ideal.
- Need to have a strong attention to detail.
- Good communication, flexibility and a team player.
- Full training will be given.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Company
No Agencies Please.
- Assembly Operatives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'