Position: Assembly operatives Required - Temp to Perm
Role: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday
8.30am to 4pm Fridays
Shift work may be introduced in the future, so please bear this in mind
FRS are currently looking for a number of Factory Assembly Operatives for our successful international client based in Gillingham Business Park.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large successful company on a temporary to permanent basis, on a new line in their factory
- Working on the shop floor assembling fire products that are being manufactured
- Able to adhere to health and safety in a manufacturing environment
- Similar experience in a production line would be an advantage but is not essential
- Ability to stand and be on your feet for long periods
- Excellent hand to eye co-ordination
- Excellent eyesight and observation skills
Please Note: this role requires standing for loing periods with repetitiveness on the production line. Please do not apply if you are not able to do this.
No safety boots or PPE required for this role.
You will be required to send over CV’s in the first instance and interview immediately.
The interview will consist of a short dexterity and observation test.
You must be able to start immediately if you are successful at interview
Please contact the First Recruitment team for more information
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this assignment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job