Duties will include:
• Using hand tools including glue guns, electric power tools etc.
• Table hand operations
• Manual assembly and packing of Point of Sale products
• Working with a variety of materials including cardboard, metal and wood
• Transporting goods/stock on pallet trucks
• Stock control & general warehousing duties
• Completing job sheets accurately
This position can involve some heavy lifting.
Attention to detail, accuracy and an eye for quality is essential to being successful in this position. Experience of assembly work would be an advantage but training will be given. The ideal candidate will be computer literate and have good levels of English and Maths.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain long lasting employment within a fantastic local employer in a fast paced, results driven manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in this position please apply on this job board with a full CV, or call Silver at Jark Reading Ltd on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job