PE Global are seeking Assembly Operatives with experience of working in light mechanical assembly for our Multinational Power client in Stafford.
These are contract role, initially due to run for 8 weeks.
• The ability to work and communicate as part of a team.
• Understanding of ‘Lean manufacturing’ techniques would be advantageous
• Understanding of Kanban & Flow / Pull Techniques would be advantageous
• Mechanical/Electrical aptitude would be advantageous
• Requires manual handling expertise.
• Able to work to standard written operative procedures
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date copy of their CV marked for the attention of David.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job