This is an excellent opportunity to join our client, a manufacturing company based in Swavesey,
Cambridgeshire. You will be working as part of a production team undertaking various tasks from
assembling small goods to packing stock. This role does not require you to have any assembly
experience. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking for a long-term position with
future career growth within the company.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: North Cambridgeshire
Hours: 08:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Salary: £9.50 Per Hour / £20,000 Per Annum
Duration: Temp - Perm
Benefits: BUPA Healthcare after 6 months' probation period has been completed.
23 days annual leave, increasing by 1 for every year of service to a maximum of 27.
- Using push fixings and screws to assemble / fix components onto a metal plate.
- Electrical wiring / cabling.
- Working on a conveyor belt producing parts.
- Labelling and packing finishes goods.
- Loading stock onto pallets ready for distribution.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to work quickly and methodically.
- Team player.
- A great personality to fit a young team.
- Competent IT abilities.
- Willingness to help others and learn new skills.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been
unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Temporary vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'