We are currently recruiting for Assembly Operative based in Stafford Park, Telford.
You will be working with light parts in a very clean and good environment for a prestigious company with potential long terms options available
As Assembly operative you will need to have previous assembly experience, along with a good attention to detail.
You will need to be dexterous and have experience of using hand and power tools.
- Rate of Pay: £11.45 per Hour. Paid breaks
- Working Hours of Assembly Operative are from 6am till 1:45pm rotating 2:15pm till 10pm, Monday-Friday, working occasional Saturdays (overtime rates apply).
- Location: Stafford Park/Telford.
- Immediate Starts.
Role of an Assembly Operative
- Keen eye for detail as the role is not about speed, but accuracy and quality of work.
- Working on an assembly line, assembling computer servers
- Using hand/power tools.
- Quality checking own work.
- Stock Control.
- General housekeeping.
- Experience of Assembly Operatives / Hand tools / Looms / Wiring / Assembling advantageous
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Canteen with vending machines
- Secure Car Park
- Provided uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above position please click apply
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Assembly Operatives/Hand tools/Looms/Wiring/Assembling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'