We are seeking multiple Electromechanical Assembly Operatives to join our client’s organisation during a busy period, we have various shifts across both days and dates available. These positions are offered initially on 3-month Fixed Term Contracts. It is essential for this position that you have experience within Electro-Mechanical Assembly and be confident undertaking soldering work.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 39 per week Monday - Thursday 4:45pm - 1:45am, Friday 12:45pm - 5:45pm with 30-minute unpaid lunchbreak daily
Salary: £12.27 per hour
Duration: 3-month Fixed Term Contract
- Assemble parts for electromechanical equipment.
- Drill and spot-face bolt holes.
- Inspect and test completed units.
- Read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and drawings.
- Interpret instructions.
- Assemble parts list.
- Grease or lubricate parts
- Inspect parts for flaws and imperfections
- Position and fasten units to assemblies and subassemblies.
- Fasten cables and wiring.
- Use of calliper’s and micrometres for measuring
- Solder electrical components.
- Test for mechanical reliability
Skills and Experience Required:
- A good understanding of production methods
- Ability to handle small Mechanical components
- Eye for detail
- Soldering skills
- Able to follow onscreen documented Standard Operating Procedures
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'