Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the Manufacturing sector to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit an Assembly Operative to work at their busy factory based in Haverhill.
- Assembly of small components
- Using hand tools
- Quality checking of finished products
- Packing finished products
- Full Time - Monday to Friday, various shifts available
- Previous manufacturing experience essential
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work various shifts
- Good manual dexterity
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.
- Manual Dexterity
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'