We are recruiting for Assembly Operatives to work for one of our clients based in Brough.
- Pay rate: £8/h on day shift (OT after 40h/week- £12/hour)
- Working Hours: Day shift, Monday to Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
- Location: Brough
- Duration: Ongoing
- Immediate starts
- Ongoing work
Roleof an Assembly Operative:
- Working on an assembly line
- Following the drawings
- Wires assembly
- Making sure that work area is clean and tidy
- Adhering to H&S rules
The ideal candidate for Assembly Operative will:
- have a proven solid work history, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- have an ability to read and write in English
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to work and a drive for a long term position
- have a strong attention to detail
- have own transport- due to the shift times and location this is essential
Benefits of working with us as an Assembly Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in this Assembly Operative position please click APPLY.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'