Staffline are recruiting for Assembly Operatives for our prestige client based in Deeside.
You will be working in a well established reputable manufacturing company, who specialise in manufacturing a variety of trailers.
Due to the nature of this job you will be required to work with various air compressed tools, throughout the various stages within the production process.
- Able to work unsupervised once trained.
- Follow standard operating procedures accurately.
- Work to a high-quality standard.
- Able to work under pressure
- Achieve set targets
- Be willing to carry out all aspects of Assembly Operative duties
- Achieve a high standard of punctuality and attendance
- Adhere to all company production rules
- Adhere to health and safety rules and promote a safe working environment
- Committed / Flexible and accurate
- Ensure all tools and equipment are correctly used and maintained
- Required to adapt to changing task times effectively
- Support continuous improvement culture by actively taking part in Lean
Previous tolls experience is an advantage but is not necessary, as all training will be provided to you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"