Staffline are recruiting for Assembly Operatives for our prestige client based in Deeside, working painting elements on trailers.
You will be working in a fast paced manufacturing environment, working in a timed assembly process. You will be working with air compressed drills and rivet guns to assemble the various stages in the production process
- Working within an assembly team in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work unsupervised once trained.
- Follow standard operating procedures accurately.
- Work to a high-quality standard.
- Able to work under pressure
- Achieve set targets
- Be willing to carry out all aspects of Assembly Operative duties
- Achieve a high standard of punctuality and attendance
- Adhere to all company production rules
- Adhere to health and safety rules and promote a safe working environment
- Committed / Flexible and accurate
- Ensure all tools and equipment are correctly used and maintained
- Required to adapt to changing Tact times effectively
- Support continuous improvement culture by actively taking part in Lean activities as necessary and forwarding any lean improvements to your line Manager
Day shift 8.00 - 4.30 for £7.90 per hour.
- assembly operatives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"