Are you looking for £10.47/hr, a monthly bonus, incredible training and an ongoing temporary assignment to start as soon as possible? ... If the answer is yes, we have the job for you!
Randstad are offering a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide manufacturing company and be part of a winning team - receiving all of the support and training you need to succeed plus much more ... A comprehensive 1-week induction process including an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Safety, because you are important to us! Free parking, uniform, and excellent on-site facilities as well as enhanced holiday accrual, discounted gym membership and monthly bonus' rewarding your production and attendance.
The Assembly operative duties are as follows,
- Using hand and air tools to assemble components
- Visual quality inspection of parts and components
- Following standard work and work manuals
- Working safely to TAKT times and quality standards
- Completing repetitive tasks in some stages
Successful applicants will have worked in a manufacturing, automotive or engineering sector before, and be familiar with air or hand tooling both using and setting and assembling parts. We work hard to create and maintain a safe workplace for all and have an excellent quality standard so sharing our vision is this is important. You'll be able to confidently read, understand and work to standard work and will be packing parts after assembly.
If you're working day shifts your hours and rates are as below:
Monday - Thursday, Starts between 6.30am to 7am, finish between 3.30pm - 4pm, and an early finish on Friday.
- After 9 Months: £10.68/ hr (Subject to Criteria being met)
Plus generous shift allowance of up to 27% if shift work is available
Benefits in detail:
- Up to 28 days holiday, rising up to 35 days after 12 weeks service (inc. public Hols)
- Dedicated Randstad Team based on-site, ready to assist and support you
- Regular Attendance/ performance Bonus
- Regular Performance review and recognition schemes
- Candidate surveys - we value your opinions and welcome your feedback
- Full induction and ongoing, professional training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
We currently have start dates available for 03/04/2018, but need to register you ASAP - apply now!
Please note that a drug and alcohol test will be undertaken prior to being offered an assignment.
Apply today to gain experience and enjoy an excellent reward package from an industry world leader.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job