Gi Group are working on behalf of an Automotive manufacturing company based in Wakefield to recruit an experienced Assembly operator on a temporary to permanent to basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business at successful time, You will be joining a assembling team using hand and air tools to assemble mechanical components to order specification .
Working in a large scale and busy environment the work is extremely manual and fast based, requiring a good level of physical fitness previous exposure to manufacturing or a similar environment is advantageous.
Mon- Thursday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday - 8:00am - 4:15pm
£7.83 per hour
* To assemble car parts for leading brands using hand, electric and air powered tooling
physically active/fit, due to some necessary manual handling,
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* physically active/fit, due to some necessary manual handling,
* who ideally has some kind of component assembly experience.
* Experience of using hand & power tools
* A team player and can work in what can be a fast paced demanding environment using a range of hand, electric and air powered tooling.
* Knowledge and exposure to the manufacturing industry
* Practical skills and good hand eye co-ordination
* Good eye for detail when checking the quality of products
* The ability to concentrate for long periods
If you have meet the above specification please send your CV in application or call Nicola on for more information.
Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.
- Assembly; operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job