Various contracts available
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 15:30pm (15:00pm finish on Fridays)
30 minutes lunch.
We have exciting opportunities within a large manufacturing company in Chelmsford who are looking for both experienced and non experienced Assembly Operatives to join their team.
- You will be responsible for helping in the manufacturing products on time and to company standards.
- Working as part of a team to ensure targets are met.
- Operating machinery.
- Assembling small parts in production.
- Working with a microscope.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in a manufacturing background, preferred but not essential
- Available to start immediately
- Ability to follow written instructions and follow procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong dexterity skills (maybe you have hobby such as sewing,Model making, Musician)
Training can be provided.
If you are available immediately and have the relevant experience or feel you could be good for the job please call Holly, Carl or Jack TODAY at Prime Appointments (details can be found on the Prime appointments website)
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job