No Prior experience needed
Our Client is a nationally well-known company that is built on foundations of British family values, ideals and ethics. Our Client are the UK's leading independent supplier of lift products supplying goods as diverse as loading systems, Microlifts, platform lifts, homelifts and stairlifts.
To produce lift parts for production or spares modules to specific customer requirements in accordance to the relevant paper work and drawings.
- Complete lift parts in line with the production schedule.
- Read drawings and follow ISYS to determine and produce assemblies.
- Produce assemblies from prototype drawings and provide feedback.
- Rotate through all tasks in the mechanical and or electrical process.
- Be flexible and be able to move to other areas within the shop floor when called upon.
- To maintain a high standard and quality of work.
- Ensure safe working practices at all times and follow the RA/SSOW.
- Responsible for good housekeeping in your own work area.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Able to use hand tools.
- Ideally have worked in a similar assembly type environment.
- Demonstrate dexterity and have the ability to pick up new tasks quickly.
- Able to work both as part of a team and unsupervised.
- Must be adaptable and have a flexible approach.
- Confident to suggest improved ways of working.
- A good basic level of education.
- Completion of a recognised traineeship or apprenticeship would be an advantage but not essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job