The Best Connection Employment Group LTD are currently seeking x2 Assembly Operatives for one of our clients based near the centre of Guildford.
Our client has had 2 opportunities arise in the last month within the same department and are looking to see people as soon as possible. The role will vary in doing other duties as and when they arise, so somebody who has a mechanical background is needed in this role.
Responsibilities of the Assembly Operatives
- Carrying out mobile operator work within the agreed set times without defects
- Suggesting ways to improve the production processes
- Maintaining a tidy, safe, clean and orderly work environment
- Ensuring operation of equipment by reporting repairs
- Working in a logical manner with a problem solving approach
- Keeping Foreman informed of work flow and any potential issues with output
- Assisting Foreman with specific tasks as required
- Awareness of variables (nuts and bolts) stock control levels and reporting any shortages of stock
- Ensuring that work continuity for the next day and next week is maximised
- Adhering to all Company policies and procedures e.g. (Work Standard Instructions) WSIs
- Providing working knowledge of the mobile operations to the Foreman to improve production
- Must work to support the team environment, across other areas if required
Requirements of the Assembly Operatives
- Mechancial background is essential.
- Flexibilty, some training will be given in other areas.
- Good dexterity, hand eye co-ordination.
- Abilty to understand mechanical/engineering drawings.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work across different departments as and when required.
We are looking for the successful candidates to start asap, so immediate availability is preferred.
This is a Monday to Friday role, 8:00-17:00, 40 hour week.
Paying at £8 per hour on a 12 week temporary to permanent basis.
If you are interested please contact Chris, Josh or Ben in the Guildford office today.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job