Our client based in Scarborough has an urgent requirement for Temporary Assembly staff.
This is an on-going requirement that will become permanent for the right individual.
The work will involve assembly, requiring manual dexterity. It is therefore suitable for all applicants capable of producing reliable quality. No prior experience is necessary and effective training will be provided. However, we would welcome applications from candidates with previous technical or machine operation experience, who are keen to progress within the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a progressive company that offers career progression and individual development across all business departments when opportunities arise.
FULL TIME HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY
* Achieve productivity targets for parts produced;
* Take ownership/responsibility for work produced so that it meets the required quality standard;
* Accurate completion of production and quality documentation;
Skills and Attributes required:
* Attention to detail
* Open minded and receptive to change
* Professional, with a strong work ethic
* Good attendance record
* Takes responsibility for work completed
* Good oral and written English skills
To apply for this position, please call on or send your CV along with your availability.